Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I am back

Hello, Have you missed me? I have missed you. I can't say that things have been crazy busy. I just can't not seem to get my organizational skills back. I am told they will come but I am not so sure. Can I blame it on old age? I joined AARP to get a discount on something... so I believe that officially make me OLD. In the mean time I took a trip to Carlsbad CA
The trip was amazing, relaxing, mind clearing, and did I say amazing. I want to make that a tradition...when I get rich and famous I want to live on the beach. I spent a few days at Snowbird. Hit the slopes with Tyson. We had a blast even if the snow was mushy. Picture missing .. will update soon

This past weekend my sister and I ran the most fun 5k ever... Color Me Rad
surprisingly we did come clean.


 

2 comments:

Cory&SadieK said...

Super duper fun times! Long live Carlsbad! We must return! Must!

Sonja Larsen said...

I did miss your blog, I'm glad you got to have some pure fun.

 

fentanyl