Wednesday, October 8, 2008

making bread

Well I decided that today was the day I was going to start using all that wheat we have stored. So I came home from work.. began to fix dinner.. got a phone call from Ty "Mom can you pick up Braiden and keep him until after football practice" oh sure no problem.. so 40 mins later I am back to dinner and my ever so brilliant idea to make bread with wheat that I will grind. So we got the wheat ground and measured, we have dough and it is rising beautifully. The 1st rise was done at 10pm the 2nd rise will be done at 11pm the third rise will be done at 12pm and baking at 1am... and I have to get up for work at 5am.... NOT SUCH A BRILLIANT IDEA AFTER ALL. Well dinner was good and Braiden was fun... he knows many of his letters and he is only 2

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Mmmmmm home made wheat bread, my mouth is watering.

The bummer is, you will be too tired to sit and enjoy that first slice when it is still warm from the oven =0(

Have fun getting up tomorrow morning LOL

 

fentanyl