Sunday, October 12, 2008

photography class

I am taking a photography class in an attempt to learn to use the manual settings on my new camera. There is something to be said for a point and shoot... there is not any thinking behind pushing the button, well except for getting what you want in the view finder. But I do want to take amazing pictures and I did spent a good deal of cash on this camera... so I should at least attempt to use it to its full ability. I just wish I knew what I was doing. I made SK be my "subject" this week so here are some of the photos that I took of her. Please feel free to share you comments and they really do not all have to be nice... constructive criticism would be fabulous.

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Wow, her little belly has really grown since the Hawaii pictures.

I too need to take a class so I can get more out of my camera.

What kind of camera did you get?

DottieLou said...

Rebel XTI... but I wish I would have held out for the XSI withthe extra lens at costco

kms handmade said...

Cute pics. I would run an action to boost the color and work on the contrast or brightness to make the background really dark. I like the belly shots!

kms handmade said...

Oh yeah, and I like your header!!! :)

Jamie Hamblin said...

Yay, you have a blog, now you can be my bloggie friend too!

I think that i'd run an action on them as well. Cute bump!

Momma Dil said...

breadmaking, photography, scrapbooking...is there anything you don't do??? :)

 

fentanyl