
We were just watching the CMA awards on TV, a rare night that we both sit and watch something... when there was a knock at the door. Randy is the official night time door answerer (is that a word) so he went to the door. It was the Young Women of our ward bringing him some fresh from the oven pumpkin bread, thanking him for playing the organ at Church. Now wasn't that just the sweetest thing to do. Our YW are fantastic, and so are their leaders. Randy loves to play and never expects to be thanked for doing something he loves so much... but he was really touched..
Thank you ladies.



3 comments:
That is awesome, it's nice to feel appreciated once in a while.
About the book...I would let you borrow it but it's a library book and it's due back in a couple of days.
Log onto the library site and put it on hold, then you can grab it when I take it back LOL
That's so sweet...of the YW for doing it and of Randy for being so humble.
We are glad you liked it. I know I really love it when Randy plays the organ. Somehow he always stays at the right tempo and that makes it much easier to sing. Thanks for everything you both do for our ward and for being awsome Home Teachers this week. Sorry our "home" was a little crazy while you were there (Mitchel got sent to his room after) You both are awesome!
Post a Comment