Tuesday, February 17, 2009

If money were no object




This would be my back yard. I would buy the largest home on the North Shore of Kauai that I could find so all my family could come and visit me any time they want to. I would even buy the plane tickets. In fact I think I might just buy a small plane so that we could fly to Oahu, and the Big Island to visit the Temples there, and see the sites on the other islands as well. And I guess I had better get a large boat, and a captain that can take us on trips to the Na Pali Coast so we can watch the dolphins play. I would make sure none of our children had any debt so that the Mommies could stay home with their children. If they wanted to come live with me at my home on the beach, I would buy them their own cute little car so they could do what they needed to... or of course they could use mine. I would bring my parents to my home on the beach. My Dad would love it there. We would get a big 4 wheeler so that he could sit on the beach with my Mom. My Dad’s skin would clear up so fast he would be so happy. And my Mom would be happy because everyone would be in one place and loving life in one of the most beautiful places on earth.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

What a beautiful dream. If only...

Cory&SadieK said...

Hey Mom

I'm praying for you to win the Lottery or to come into a lot of money. It sounds like a great dream to me and I can imagine Isaak on a surfboard-ahhhhh-I can already smell the ocean.....

 

fentanyl