




I am hoping to win a chance to go the the retreat... here are the pages I have completed so far.. Still plenty of time to join in if you are into Digi Scrapping at all... see the link on my side bar.
Real hope is much more than wishful musing. It stiffens, not slackens, the spiritual spine. It is composed, not giddy, eager, without being naive, and plesantly steady without being smug. Hope is realistic anticipation taking the form of determination-- a determination not merely to survive but to "endure... well" to the end. (D&C 121:8) Neal A Maxwell





2 comments:
Awesome pages! Good luck on the contest, I hope you win.
You are amazing at this! I wish I knew where to even begin. I'm getting farther and farther behind in my scrapbooking. I would love to start digital stuff. Where do I start?
Post a Comment