Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Flugel Horn

... until last week I had no idea that there was such a thing called a Flugel horn. I thought it sounded like something a Muppet would play. But apparently it is a kind of trumpet. It has a very soft sound and is used by many jazz players. ... Who would have guessed.. Well Randy is now the proud owner of a new flugel horn. He is so excited that he just had to buy more music.... I guess you can compare his music collection to my shoe collection..... but I have NEVER bought the same pair of shoes twice because I could not remember if I had that pair or not. LOL...



After Cumorah's Hill was finished Randy was invited to play in a concert band... and he is having the time of his life.

3 comments:

Jenn O. said...

Hi Dottie! I like you blog. Byll's email is byll@byllium.com. His number is 801-964-2692. Keep taking pictures!

Jeanette said...

Lucky Duck!

I have played a flugle horn in my life time! Not as pretty as a french horn though *Wink*.

And I am jealous of Randy getting to play in a concert band, I really miss playing *Sigh*

On a separate note, my word verification is smordfan...I wonder what a smord is?

DottieLou said...

i have no clue what your talking about

 

fentanyl