Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Sister and I

made two people very happy today. I had to tickets to the afternoon conference session... that Randy and I could not use because he had to work today. I tried to call a few neighbors to see if I could give them away....but no takers... so this morning I called my always willing to help me sister and asked her if she would run downtown with me to give them away.... so at noon we headed downtown.. you can imagine the mayhem downtown... in front of the conference I had her jump out of the truck while I circled the block... instantly she found a young couple looking for tickets... he called her a Saint and that made her happy... So it ended up that everyone was happy... and we headed back home. I love that we are close enough to be able to put the tickets to good use.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

you are killing me here!

Just last night I was crying to my friend that I have never been able to get tickets to conference. She also gave a pair away to strangers *Sniff*

 

fentanyl