Tuesday, March 31, 2009

progress

Today I ran for 18 minutes, 6 minutes at a time with 2 minutes in between... and you know what... going to the next level of training was not as hard as I thought it might be... must have been the peanut butter and jelly sandwich I had before I left. :)

6 comments:

Emily Gray Clawson said...

Good for you. That is awesome! I'm not up to much running but I'll be doing the 5k on May 9th. Wanna join me there?

Emily Gray Clawson said...

The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure is at the Gateway on May 9th. It's $25 (I think). My family and friends and I are all planning on participating.

Kara Klc said...

I wish I liked to run! One way or another I really need to just get over that and do it. I am jealous of your new shoes though. My sister is a marathon runner and she says that they are worth every penny. I figure if it makes it easier than it must be worth it!

Cory&SadieK said...

You are a ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!

Valarie said...

The power of peanut butter. :)

Laura said...

You ARE a rockstar! That is awesome. You have inspired me. Good luck!

 

fentanyl