Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas Carol Warning.....

Christmas Carol Warning..... from a friend of mine... same thing was said by a co worker of mine

"We took the kids on opening night of the new animated Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey as scrooge. I'm kinda holiday-obsessed as most of you know so any excuse to kick off Christmas and I'm there!!
The animation is AMAZING!!! Holy cow! So cool!
BUT...the story is very true to what Charles Dickens intended it to be and follows the original script very well. To the point that it is a bit much for younger children.
My kids are 6 & 2 and it was very dark and too scary for them. If my husband and I had seen it first, we would have enjoyed it but not taken the kids to it. So definitely go as a date night, and let the kids stay home with Mickey's Christmas Carol LOL
Just FYI for those interested. "

No comments:

 

fentanyl