Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today I am grateful

for my cousin Robin. She keeps posting all these fabulous old pictures on facebook. It is so fun. Here are a few of them...

This is Christmas with all the Brems cousins... or most of them. We used to have a wild Christmas tradition where we went to every one of my Dad's siblings homes on Christams day... my Uncle Bud would make the coolest trees. The snowman in the back ground was his tree for that year. The hand would wave. It was awesome. Can you guess what one is me?


My Grandma house in Salt Lake City... in the old 6th-7th ward... I will have to get the address from my Dad... now the area is all industrial. Sad.. my Grandma Brems had the most beautiful flowers. I can remember very little since she died when I was 8 years old... but I remember playing out back under the rose Arch. It was covered with pink roses. I would pretend to get married under there.

I can remember that she made gooseberry pies.




This is my Dad, his Sister Myrna and my Grandma... I beleive that is the Los Angeles Temple in the back ground. I think my Dad thought he was quite a stud... lol


Have you heard the story of the bush baby? She was left for dead during the trek to the SL Valley... her mom was upset because the could not bury the baby... so after the wagons stopped for the night, she walked back to get the baby's body.. when she pick her up she was not dead afterall... This is Anna Christina the "bush baby... she is my Grandfathers Great Grandmother.

 

fentanyl