Monday, November 30, 2009

giveaway giveaway giveaway

For all of you that DigiScrap or want to Digi Scrap... I have a fun little give away for you. This great little Christmas CD from Digital Scrapbook Memories... "Santa Claus Lane".




Just in time to design your own Christmas Cards or make your Christmas Pages....

please leave a comment telling me why you would love this CD and on Monday December 7th I will have a random drawing. (provided anyone comments).

As a added bonus this CD comes complete with a new copy of the book The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I would love this CD so I can be just like you and make adorable scrapbook pages!!!

Unknown said...

Heather stole my "I want to be just like you" angle! It is true though, I would love the cd.

thebogies said...

I need to learn how to digi scrap....I just don't have the time for regular scrapbooking. Maybe you could teach me one day!
Meghan:)

 

fentanyl