Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Our day started early, as we participated in a 5k in Draper. It was really really cold... but it ended up being a really really fun. Randy came in at just over 38 minutes and I came in at 42.31 minutes. This was our 6th race this year... not bad for a couple of beginners. Randy has lost 15 lbs and I lost 23 since we began this journey.



After the race we hurried home to get things ready for the family to come to dinner. We had moved the furniture out of the front room, set up and decorated tables the night before.. so things went a bit smoother.




Our feast consisted of, Turkey, stuffing, potatoes and gravy, corn, two types of jello salad (yummy pistachio) and red with whipped cream, candied yams, rolls, olives, deviled eggs, green beans with cashews, pumpkin cake roll. And of course pies.... Apple Tart, Pumpkin (two types), berry, and pecan. I hope I did not miss anything.


Random Photos Thanksgiving Day .....  

Riley and Madison



Jacelynn


Chase

Mom and Dad

Many people to be thankful for

Sadie and Isaak

Isaak


Tyson and Misty

The Perkins

and the Perkins (sorry Jace your hair was in your face in every picture and no one noticed)
I really  struggle with this families picture... I am determined to get a good one

the Knutsens

and of course the Yeates

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time.

Valarie said...

dinner was nummy. as always.

 

fentanyl