Yesterday I got my hair cut.
Today it is just a little to short.
But it will be ok in about a week.
Yesterday I colored my hair.
Today is it just a little to dark.
(Like Sharon Osborn)
But it will be ok in about a week.
So in about a week I will have
perfect hair.
For about a week.
And then it will get to long and the
color will fade and the gray will show,
and the process with begin all over again.
Why is it that your hair can not stay the
color it was when you were 20? I loved that
hair.
Graduation
10 years ago



2 comments:
If you figure out how to get it back to 20's let me know.
I know. You had a beautiful color of red. I don't think that comes in a bottle. Just look forward to the resurrection then it will be perfect everyday forever!
Post a Comment