Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Things I Discovered this Year

Randy just had to have this Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker. I am I ever happy he did. We Love it and so do the little ones. It does not make enough for a large group, but great for 5 or 6 people.

The Alternative Bagel... found only at Wal-Mart. 110 calories 7 grams of fiber. Found by the cream cheese

SolBar sunscreen. Works great. Rubs in well. I love this stuff. I have a ton of samples so I have not had to buy it yet.


Thin Buns. These are so much better on a burger than the great big traditional bun. And because they are multi grain they had a bit of flavor. 100 calories and 5 grams of fiber. They make great sandwiches as well. You can buy these anywhere, even Costco.



Sole inserts. You put these in the oven and then quickly put them in your shoes and step in and the mold to your feet in just a few minutes. I LOVE THESE. They have greatly reduced my shin split pain. Saw these at REI, I got mine on line. Sports Authority does NOT have the running ones.

Veggie Trays for the BBQ. These are wonderful and not just for veggies.. but for anything that easily falls through the grill. Last night we did shrimp as well as fresh veggie mixture.. It was super yummy. We got ours at Sur La Table. (love this store)

Had never shopped there before. Now I love the place.


These are absolutely the best popsicles ever. Try them... I have only found them at Smiths.

I can not believe I did not know of this soap before. This is the best stuff for getting out stains. I keep a bar in the bathroom under the sink and a bar on the washer. I just wet it a little and rub on the stain. It has removed almost anything I rubbed on it. I found it at Maceys for a little more than a dollar. (PS I made homemade laundry soap with this and it was fabulous stuff... I just don't like the texture of homemade soap.)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I just discovered the flat buns too. I love them as well. They taste so much better than I thought they would. I make my own laundry soap, but hadn't tried the fels naptha for taking out stains, but with 5 kids I definatly need it and it sure is cheaper than shout! Thanks!

 

fentanyl