This cartoon has been around for awhile. .... I have not really ever sat and watched an episode until this past Saturday.
And I will have to say I was not impressed. This particular episode was all about greed, and how it was ok be greedy and dishonest. Not only is it ok, but if you are the most dishonest and greedy person you will win a prize.
I looked at my Grandson that was watching with me and said "Now that didn't have a very good message." I pretty much got a blank stare.
So needless to say there will not be anymore Sponge Bob watching at our house.
And the life jacket donning his picture will be replaced with something less offensive.
Graduation
10 years ago



4 comments:
I agree - and people thought I was wierd when I wouldn't let my sons watch The Simpsons.....
I didn't like it either when I saw it.
Down with the Spongebob! I never liked that show--it's the stinkies!
Agreed, there is nothing redeeming about spongebob!
Post a Comment