And here is what I made tonight
a preview of our 2011 Calendar 

The theme is music.... could you tell...
and this ...with my new Silhoutte SD
but I think it might look better with a blue ribbon. But I didn't have any blue.
Ahh I love Tuesdays
Real hope is much more than wishful musing. It stiffens, not slackens, the spiritual spine. It is composed, not giddy, eager, without being naive, and plesantly steady without being smug. Hope is realistic anticipation taking the form of determination-- a determination not merely to survive but to "endure... well" to the end. (D&C 121:8) Neal A Maxwell

The theme is music.... could you tell...
and this ...with my new Silhoutte SD
but I think it might look better with a blue ribbon. But I didn't have any blue.
Ahh I love Tuesdays
1 comment:
Pretty stuff. I like the snow box, especially the o that looks like a snowflake.
Post a Comment