Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Sweater

If you know me you know I LOVE Christmas Sweaters.

This is my very favorite Christmas Sweater. And I have had it for a very long time. But it only gets worn about 4 times a year. I bought it at ZCMI when I worked there. Today I saw this sweater on a "vintage clothing site" The description was "80's style Ugly Christmas Sweater" At first I was taken back... but then I saw that almost all the "vintage" sweaters were toted as ugly. So I decided that the owner of that store must have a dislike for Christmas Sweaters because many of them are not ugly. (At least in my eyes)

So do you think Christmas Sweaters should be retired after a certain amount of years?

I did give one away this year, and I have not purchased a new one... they really don't make them like they used to. However there are always Christmas socks.



Merry Christmas

No comments:

 

fentanyl